- Saturday, January 31, 2015, Chuck Wagon BBQ with all the trimmings at the Buggy Barn Museum, Pine-Moore Town (see address below)..
5 PM till ???
- Located in the Kelly Jo Parlor, which is a part of the old west town Pine-Moore Town)
- DJ Chris Rocks - Karaoke, Carriage Rides, Door Prizes, Chicken Foot Tournament.
- KKYX team members will be there.
- All free but donations are greatly accepted!
- Saturday, February 7, 2015, three of our buggies will be in the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Parade! Jerry King of KKYX and some others will be riding in our buggies!
A step back in time! Explore the world of the 18th- and 19th-century traveler at the Buggy Barn Museum in Blanco, Texas. If you want to see all the horse drawn transportation of old, then you have to come to the Buggy Barn Museum. Experience an exceptional collection of vintage buggies, wagons, and carriages from across the United States and Canada. On display are unusual wagons and buggies dating from the 1860's to early 1900's, including Studebakers and Deere Webers. Some of our buggies, carriages, and wagons have beeen seen in major motion pictures including True Grit, Lonesome Dove, and There Will Be Blood.
The museum continues to preserve and restore the vehicles from yesteryear. Stop by and inspect our collection, which is one of the largest in the United States. Below is a video showing many of the carriages in our collection or just go to "Pictures" (link on the left) to see all of them.
Let us know you are coming and you can ride the Texas hillcountry range in a carriage, stagecoach, etc., and see how it was to travel in these amazing vehicles. Carriage Rides and tours provided by K and D Carriages. We can accomodate families and groups. Contact us for prices and times.